December 10, 2021
- Fixed multiple bugs preventing room assets from drawing in the patient view.
- Fixed a bug that caused Timeline messages that don't conform to patient risk flags.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate risk messages in the timeline card.
- Fixed a bug that prevented notifications from cancellation when a new visitor entered the room.
- Fixed a bug that caused the live view to stop when the same end-user with a different session leaves the patient view from another browser tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused "patient arrived" timeline messages to be out of order, sometimes.
- Fixed a race condition that cancels the room's first patient notification.
- Improved room layout detection: Partial object detection is eliminated.
- Improved patient status detection when patient is sitting on the bed.
- Improved the stability of the room occupancy.
- Fixed a bug that prevented fall & wander risk alerts not showing up in the notifications card.
- Fixed a bug that shows invalid 12h format instead of 24h in nurse rounding chart records.
- Fix invalid occupant count on patient view.
- Improved live view pose drawing.
- Fixed a bug where patient page keeps polling for widgets after patient is fully discharged.
- Added department and room number to the patient information section in patient view.
- Improved staff detection with a new ML model.
- Fixed a bug that causes a patient is detected as hospital staff.
- Fixed and added missing Dutch translations.
- Fixed missing localization keys for the risk and status filters in patients administration page.
- Made web client place surname first depending on region and localization configuration.
Other Changes & Fixes
- Added Medical ID field to the patient profile.
- Fixed a bug that prevented searching by case-insensitive patient name.
- Fixed a bug that dismisses the dropdown menu during network updates in patients and beds administration page.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a room to be deleted even if there is a sensor associated with it.
- Improved overall web app network performance.
- Added a redirection to dashboard when patient is discharged and left the room to avoid misleading information.
- Made all notification messages have session information to allow us to query by old sessions that are going to be used in the patient history view.
- Fixed a bug that prevented releasing resources after discharging a patient.
- Added message retry mechanism to handle failed messages properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused some services to wait indefinitely when an advertised port in the config was wrong.
- Fixed a bug that caused the home view to miss some replication records after a database restart.
- Upgraded the identity and access management solution to include various fixes regarding LDAP user sync and user authentication mechanisms.