July 3, 2020
Activate search by staff names
You can now search by staff name. Here are a few examples:
- “Kamala Tamirissa”
- “I want to see Dr. Tamirissa?”
- “Where is Dr. Tamirissa’s office?”
Paths with accessibility categories
We have added categorizations to paths as below.
- Available - Accessible by everyone.
- Unavailable - Temporarily not accessible.
- Unauthorized - Require staff authorization.
In a planned future update, Ouva will let the person know that to get to an unauthorized destination, they need to check in with staff.
Simpler, shorter phrases on screen
We have updated phrases to be shorter.
Search by floor
You can now narrow your search by floor. Here are a few examples:
- “2nd floor conference room”
- “4th floor patient rooms”
- “Take me to 3rd floor nurse station”
You can combine it with building names as well.
- “2 north conference room”
Search by room number
You can search by room numbers in any available suite. If the room location is known, it will take you there, otherwise it will take you to the suite. Here are a few examples:
- “Do you know here suite 216 is?”
- “Take me to 216”
Asking for suite shows range of room numbers
When you ask for a suite, it will now show the range of rooms in that suite next to its name.