More robust predictions
Our new architecture uses a variety of models and methods working in parallel to get better at identifying patient activities. We are constantly making improvements, so keep an eye out for further updates as we build on this new platform.
Continuous staff visit log
We've implemented a major update to staff visit recording. New system ensures staff visits are recorded accurately as one activity when there are temporary interruptions in detection.
Updated text and language
We updated text and language around the application, particularly in the notifications and patient activity items to be more descriptive.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug that prevented Bed Missing event if there's another person in the room.
- Improved how sorting and filtering works in the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where same data viewed from different time zones would cause mismatch in staff visit event times.
- Resolved a bug which prevented searching for rooms which include upper case characters in the dashboard page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to break when there is a new patient status after user force-leaves a patient.