In this update, we have made several under-the-hood changes to the Ouva platform to reduce issues and improve usability.
- Optimized staff detection model to be faster and require less resources.
- Overhauled communication throughout the system to address consistency problems regarding patient flow.
- Implemented a new database to make querying statistical data (e.g. nurse visits, patient status) more accessible and performant.
- Implemented additional updates for sensor and room changes, enhancing responsiveness and real-time user experience.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect mobility data if the last patient status is the same as the previous day.
- Fixed a bug that caused missing staff visits due to another problem in the ongoing staff visit query.
- Fixed a bug that caused empty patient status alerts.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in duplicate room streaming problems.
- Fixed a bug that caused room layout to disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect Device Offline notifications.
- Fixed a bug that caused inconsistent states in the activity service after a Patient Admit event was received.
- Fixed a bug that caused Staff Visit Delayed notifications to appear for a discharged patient.
- Fixed a possible security flaw due to the long token lifetime, as this prevents session revokes.
- Fixed a bug that caused a delay in the starting up of Live View.
- Removed PUT and PATCH bulk endpoints of patient session in favor of separate endpoints for each resource.