This update includes changes behind the scenes that improves overall reliability, accuracy and safety of the Ouva platform.
Fixes & Improvements
- Added HTTP/2 support for more modern and efficient communication between the Ouva services.
- Improved occupancy information via minor fixes.
- Fixed an issue that causes incorrect mobility computation when the session is in standby mode.
- Minimized data from the patient stream to reduce the traffic bandwidth.
- Fixed an issue that prevented backend communication from being done asynchronously.
- Implemented a new check to avoid adding a second sensor to a room.
- Implemented more descriptive error when there is a data integrity violation in the database.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused multi-threading problems.