August 3, 2022
Features & Improvements
- Improved patient page layout for better visibility of the timeline widget.
- Added support for Honeywell cameras.
- Dutch translation improvements.
- Fixed a bug where patient creation and edit form allows negative values and more than 1440 minutes for the target daily patient mobility field in the web app.
- Fixed a bug that causes the web app to use the user’s system or browser locale to format localized dates instead of provided web app locale.
- Refactored static date labels in the web app for better localization.
- Fixed a bug that prevents masking the credentials from RTSP URL if they include non-word characters in the sensors table in the web app.
- Fixed a bug that causes the web app to crash when the live support is not configured correctly.
- Fixed a bug that may cause a memory leak due to operations on unmounted react nodes.
- Fixed a bug causing overlapped object predictions.
- Prevented usage of misshapen bed visualization.
- Fixed a bug that causes the streams to not loop properly.
- Improved handling of the subprocesses for better multiprocessing handling.
- Fixed a possible bug that may cause the camera stream to continue when one of the instances crashes and the broker re-assigns partitions.
- Fixed a bug that shows a bed asset even though there is no bed in the room.
- Implemented the ability to automatically revert any broken Data Definition Language changes (DDL) in a database.
- Fixed a minor problem that incorrectly shows only the last patient mobility data in the hourly mobility charts.
- Fixed a bug that causes fall risk alert notifications to remain even when an end user removes the related patient flag.
- Improved error logging mechanism.
- Improved metrics collection for system health monitoring.
- Added missing validation rules for all API endpoints & now the related service returns HTTP 400 for all invalid requests.
- Configured timeouts for all Mongod queries to prevent GraphQL service from waiting too long.
- Fixed a performance issue that causes GraphQL requests to timeout when pose database collection becomes too large.