You can now access our support team via Intercom integration live by clicking on the chat button on the bottom right.
Tracking & Visualization Improvements
- Better equipment tracking when the equipment is occluded.
- Stabilized the staff recognition model for more accurate occupancy information.
- Improved patient activity recognition when misleading activities are visible.
- Improved chair and bed visualization with for more accurate predictions.
- Updated "Patient Discharged" label with "Discharge ordered".
- Improved live pose visualization.
- Fixed a bug that prevented "nurse rounding due" warning notifications from being generated.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a patient from being admitted into an available room due to their session not ending properly.
- Fixed a bug that breaks the room-patient relationship when a "force leave" action is sent while a new patient status message is received at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where Nurse Visits Chart in history page would stack all records in center of the chart when records exceed a certain amount.
- Fixed a bug where Mobility Chart bar height grows more than the scale of the chart.
- Fixed a bug where the form would stay in loading state without showing a user friendly error when daily mobility target is sent with a value larger than 1440 minutes.
- Fixed a bug that causes application health monitoring dashboards to break.
- Fixed several backend issues that affect the health of the system and service communications.
- Implemented a security measure to prevent any issue that can cause the GraphQL server to halt when a request with a cyclic dependency is received.
- Fixed a bug that causes an invalid query response when a patient session does not exist due to the GraphQL server not conforming to the schema.