Improving patient mobility reduces the time to recovery. Ouva non-invasively tracks patient ambulation and reports to care providers on their progress. This update has brought new data analysis capabilities to understand and act on this data.
Set mobility targets
Mobility programs in healthcare change from department to department and across patient conditions. You can now set department-wide or per patient mobility targets. Ouva tracks patient progress towards this target daily.
See daily and weekly progress
Understanding patients' mobility trends is an integral part of a recovery program. Ouva now displays daily and weekly charts to show how patients progress towards their discharge targets. When they take over a shift, nurses can glance at all patients to see who needs the most attention.
Fixes & Improvements
- Updated hourly mobility chart to show whole hours of the day.
- Improved staff recognition model using new neural network architecture and more diverse synthetic data.
- Improved the method to determine the occupancy information in the patient's room.
- Improved the action recognition model for stabilizing the patient predictions.
- Fixed a bug that caused nurse visits to continue after patient transfer.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect mobility data after patient transfer.
- Fixed a bug that associated nurse visit data only with a room instead of a patient.
- Fixed a bug that prevented existing notifications from clearing during patient transfer.
- Updated mobility widgets to show <1 minute instead of 0 when active duration is less than a minute.
- Fixed a bug that causes intermittent disappearance of dashboard room cards between each query update
- Enhanced logging capabilities for GraphQL API requests.
- Fixed a bug that causes invalid query intervals in GraphQL requests in patient view.